Left side advert image
Right side advert image
Super banner advert image
Subscribe to Print Monthly's RSS feed

Enter your email address here to sign up for our weekly newsletter

Industry

FESPA China to return in 2019

Following a four-year break, FESPA is returning to China with the re-launch of FESPA China. The last event attracted 11,667 visitors with delegates travelling from 91 countries.

Article picture

FESPA China 2019 will take place in Guangzhou, China

The show will be co-located with International Signs & LED Exhibition (ISLE Autumn).

“We’re delighted to be returning to the Chinese market after a four-year absence,” says Roz Guarnori, exhibitions director at FESPA. “Speaking with exhibitors at our previous FESPA China shows and other worldwide FESPA events, their feedback shows that there is a strong appetite for a FESPA branded event for the Chinese market.

“By co-locating with ISLE Autumn, visitors will have the opportunity to attend two leading shows that naturally complement each other’s proposition, delivering added value from their time in Guangzhou.”

FESPA China will occupy 70% of the exhibition space in hall 1.1 of the Canton Fair Complex, with ISLE Autumn occupying the remaining 30%. FESPA China will focus on screen printing, digital printing, textile printing and printed signage, and ISLE Autumn will focus on non-printed signage, including LED display and lighting.

Early demand sparked by initial conversations with exhibitors is coming from both Chinese and international companies

Guarnori continues: “Early demand sparked by initial conversations with exhibitors is coming from both Chinese and international companies, so there will be a variety of exhibitors for visitors to meet and do business with.

“The co-location with ISLE Autumn offers visitors a combination similar to that of FESPA Global Print Expo and European Sign Expo, which has proved appealing for FESPA audiences over the past five years.”

The exhibition will take place from November 8th-10th, 2019 at the Canton Fair Complex, Guangzhou, China.

If you have any news, please email carys@linkpublishing.co.uk, or join in with the conversation on Twitter.


Print printer-friendly version Printable version Send to a friend Contact us

No comments found!  

Sign in:

Email 

or create your very own Print Monthly account  to join in with the conversation.


Top Right advert image
Top Right advert image

Poll Vote

Which sector do you see continuing growth in 2019?

Top Right advert image